We are currently open and operating under the COVID-19 guidelines provided by Dr Bonnie Henry and the Government of British Columbia.
We have made some adjustments to the way we operate so we can do so with the safety of both our guests and staff in mind.
What to expect for your stay:
- Masks are mandatory in all public spaces of the building
- Please adhere to social distancing in our lobby
- Touchless sanitization stations located throughout the hotel
- Limited guests in a lobby at one time, we may ask you kindly to wait outside the doors or along our corridors
- Our restaurant is currently closed
- We are offering delivery service for many local eateries along with beverage service from our lounge
- We are taking strict precautions with the cleaning of each guest room
- We are scheduling 24 hours in between each guest to give our housekeeping team more time to deeply sanitize each room
- No turndown or stayover service will be offered, but of course if you need any linens or amenities, we will always deliver them to your room
- Shuttle service is available, but limited to the party size for each trip – please check with the front desk to book
- Pool, Hot Tub, and Fitness Center are open – we are scheduling each guest bubble for 45 minutes private use of the pool. Pool is sanitized between each guest. Please contact the front desk to book
- Our dry sauna is closed
Please do call us at 1-800-661-0199 if you have any questions or concerns.